Agricultural and food science traineeship in Germany
The Traineeship Partnership
- Expedia Africa has accessed traineeships in Germany for students and graduates.
- The Traineeships in Europe are with High Tech food processing industries and Livestock Farms.
- These traineeships in Germany are organized by Bixter (www.Bixter.training), Expedia Africa is the sole agent for Bixter in the East and Central Africa region.
- Expedia Africa and Bixter have partnered with Uganda Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services.
- UFAAS (http://ufaas-ugandacf.org) is part of the African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (https://www.
afaas-africa.org) and the Global Forum for Rural Advisory Services (www.gfras.org).
- UFAAS is a professional and PR actioners association for all engaged in Agricultural extension and advisory service sat all levels of the agricultural value chain.
- It brings together organizations and individuals from government (including local governments), agri-business, companies, private sector agricultural companies or service organizations, academia (Universities, Colleges, High Schools), NGOs and Civil Society Organizations, Farmers Organizations, agricultural technology companies, and Agricultural Finance Organizations.
Who Can Apply ?
- Male and female students /Graduates with a bias in, either, Food Science and Nutrition, Agriculture – with a focus in Livestock production or Animal Husbandry.
- Current Students should have a minimum of 5 semesters.
- Age : 18 – 35 years.
- Graduates should provide recommendation letters from the employer.
- Deadline for submission of application – Open.
- Dairy Farming
- Piggery Farming
- Food Processing
NOTE : All internship placements last a period of 12 months.
Benefits / Package
- 12 month of Practical Experience.
- Monthly Salary – EUR 1500- 1700.
- Registration & Medical – 215,000 UGX
- UFAAS Membership – 40,000/= if still a student, 150,000 if graduated
- Submit Application-include Letter of Recommendation &Testimonial Results. Attach Passport Photo with a smile, and any other 2 photos.
- After your application is fully verified and you have passed your English test (for Denmark)you will participate in:
- The first technical interview or Evaluation- By our Partner agency – Bixter (www.Bixter.training) in Europe.
- A Second Technical Evaluation by your identified Host Farmer. (Not Mandatory).
- Signing of Contract with Expedia Africa
After receiving your contract you will be expected to make a 50% Deposit () of the
program fee, to be used for:
- Visa application, processing of Traineeship Permits, Residence Permit and Student Case Order ID payment.
- Embassy Biometrics.
- Receiving of Visa.
- Once you receive your VISA your make payment of Final half of the program fees.
- Old Passports are no longer accepted, we can assist with the new E passport.
- Germany applicants need Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC).
- TOTAL PROGRAM FEE – (Air ticket Inclusive).