Hospitality program USA & Norway
- Hospitality internships help to build a bridge between Classroom education and the real world of work, opening doors for young students and professionals to attend a 12 months paid internship in USA.
- For many students, internships are the bridge from university to the workplace.
They are a student’s first opportunity to glimpse into the business world and see how the concepts they learned in school truly apply.
- Graduate Traineeships on the other help participants to grow professionally.
The USA Hospitality traineeship provides practical trainings in different operational and managerial aspects in the hospitality sector.
USA throughout all states.
- Hospitality Schools
- Recreational Centers
- Parks and Sport Installations
- Waitresses & Waiters/Food & Beverage Department.
- Receptionists & Night Auditors/Front Office/ Reservations
- Guest Services / House Keeping
- Finance , Sales & Marketing , Administration, IT
- Culinary/Kitchen Department.
- Must be below 35 years of age.
- Both Male and Female
- Valid Passport
- Academic Background – Diploma / Degree in Hospitality , Hotel Management , Tourism, Marketing , Catering, Business Studies, IT.
- Continuing students should have at least completed 2 semesters.
- Graduate Trainees should have at least 3-5 years of experience in the hospitality sector.
Benefits / Package
- 12 months of Practical Experience
- Monthly Salary
Monthly Salary Restructure
- Work Load per week -40 hours , 5days.
- 2days off per week but overtime is allowed during busy days.
- Submission of Application.
- Video Introduction and motivation letter.
- First technical Evaluation- By Partner agency.
- Registration fee of after passing the first assessment.
- Second Technical Evaluation by the Host Employer in USA.
- Initial Deposit of upon signing the Placement contract.
- Visa application.
- Payment of i-901 SEVIS fee
- Embassy visa appointment – After receiving your DS visa Pack.
- Payment of Expedia Africa handling fee , upon visa approval.
- Flight Ticket – 1000 usd
- The Process Takes 3-4 months.
P.S- The registration fee , i – 901 Sevis ( ) & Embassy Visa fee ( ) are non refundable. A refund of 50% of the initial deposit of applies for unsuccessful candidates on second attempt.
Agency Guidance & Support
- CV guidance and reformatting to official standards.
- Guidance with letters of motivation and statement of purpose.
- Host company interview guidance and preparation.
- Filling out of DS 160, DS 7002 and DS 2019 forms.
- Embassy interview coaching sessions.
- Pre departure orientation
- Support while on placement such as ; change of host employer if need arises , change of accommodation, help with social security registration and advise on Tax refunds at the end of the program.