Agro Internship and Traineeships in Europe
Agro -Internship Qualifications
- Must be below 30 years of age.
- Enrolled in a University , College or recently graduated.
- Graduate Trainees – Max 2 years in the field.
- Both Male and Female.
- Valid Passport and Driving Permit.
- Diploma /Degree in agriculture related courses, Students must have attained at least 2 semesters of Study.
- IELTS Test.
- Passed Medical Examination.
- Current member of UFAAS.
- Poultry Farming
- Dairy Farming
- Food Science
- Crop Production
NOTE : All internship placements last a period of 12 months.
Monthly Salary Restructure
- Denmark – EUR 1,500 (F6M)
- Norway – EUR 1,450
- Sweden – EUR 1,400
- Germany – EUR 1,760
- Netherlands – EUR 1,600
- Registration & Medical – 215,000 UGX
- English Test- British Council – 1.2 million.(Training inclusive).
- UFAAS Membership – 40,000 UGX
- Submit Application-Include Letter of Recommendation &Testimonial Results. Attach Passport Photo with a smile, and any other 2 photos.
- First technical Evaluation- By Partner agency in Europe.
- Second Technical Evaluation by the Host Farmer. (Not Mandatory).
- Signing of Contract.